In The News
What’s new at Carmex? Well, a lot of things!
Check out what we’re up to below.
- Seventeen Magazine Online named Carmex Comfort Care and its ability to “work wonders” on dried lips as one of the best winter products.
- New York blogger Olivia Jeanette reveals why she’s been using Carmex her whole life and how she now loves to share her favorite lip balm with her son.
- The Today Show featured Carmex Comfort Care on the show as one of the best drugstore buys for combatting chapped and irritated lips. We couldn’t agree more!
- Showcasing Milwaukee institutions for its “In the Wings” series, 88Nine Radio Milwaukee tells the history of Carma Laboratories and the evolution of Carmex lip balm and its iconic yellow jar.
- Advertising and design magazine Communication Arts featured our newly designed website, stating it’s “as classic as its lip balm.”
- Hello Giggles shared its list of top products for recovering after heavy Halloween makeup and included Carmex Comfort Care® as a go-to lip balm for restoring dry, cracked lips.
- Winter is here, and we know it’s tough on skin. Glamour rounded up their favorite products for a head-to-toe winter skin survival guide and listed Carmex Comfort Care® as a must-have this season.
- We love that our Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Jar ranks among top nostalgic beauty products from our childhood, thanks MSN!
- Just in time for Back-to-School shopping, lifestyle expert and blogger Beth Chappo shared how Carmex lip balms are helping her family prepare for the classroom and beyond.
- Readers Digest named Carmex Daily Care™ one of the best lip care products with SPF — wahoo! — noting the lip balm will “keep your pout in check” this summer.
- The Milwaukee Biz Times featured Carmex® in its cover story, highlighting the brand’s commitment to innovation. This deep-dive offered insights from Carmex® leadership and a behind-the-scenes look at the Franklin, Wisc. facility.
- PopSugar highlighted the Carmex® Classic lip balm and celebrated how our founder, Alfred Woelbing, developed Carmex from his kitchen. He’s the original Carmex mixologist!
Want to collaborate?
For media inquiries, please email us at: email@example.com